Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and national privacy legislation
Winemarcom, acting as data controller, shall collect and process the personal data disclosed by you in full compliance with the obligations and principles provided for by the applicable privacy laws.
Winemarcom is required to provide you with some information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- providing you with timely and comprehensive answers to the enquiries sent through the website www.winemarcom.com;
- sending you commercial information, exclusive and tailored promotions, and invitations to events and fairs.
Legal basis for processing
Winemarcom. shall process the data based on the consent given by the user.
Disclosing your personal data to Winemarcom by filling in the specific form available on the website www.winemarcom.com is not compulsory; however, any refusal to disclose such data will make it impossible to perform what the user requests.
Conversely, the disclosure of data for marketing and profiling purposes requires the user’s specific consent; failure to give this consent, however, will not affect the provision of the service requested.
Recipients and/or categories of recipients of personal data
In order to pursue the above purposes and within the limits strictly relevant to them, your personal data may be disclosed to companies belonging to Winemarcom. We also inform you that the personal data that you provide us with may be disclosed to third parties who act on behalf of Winemarcom to and perform specific services or activities that are connected, instrumental, or ancillary to those performed by Winemarcom These entities shall act as data processors pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Storage of personal data
Your personal data shall be stored by Winemarcom for the time strictly necessary to provide users with its services. When a user specifically consents to the processing of their data for marketing and profiling purposes, the data disclosed by them shall be processed for a relevant, reasonable time, which shall in no event exceed 1 year for profiling purposes and 2 years for marketing purposes.
Winemarcom reserves the right to keep personal data for a maximum period of 10 years for the sole purpose of fulfilling the obligations and checks imposed by law (anti-fraud and anti-money laundering checks, investigations on identity theft, etc.).
Data Subject rights
You may exercise at any time all the rights provided for by the applicable privacy laws, as listed below:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed;
- the right of access to the personal data and to the following information concerning you (purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended, categories of data, recipients of the data, storage period, etc.);
- the right to request the rectification or limitation of the processing of data concerning you;
- the right to request the erasure of the personal data concerning you if there are grounds for that;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
These rights may be exercised by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to comply with legal obligations, we may be required to retain some of your personal data even after you have requested that they be erased.
Having read the above information, users may express their consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes and modalities specified in this policy.